We are very excited to
welcome you back to our salon.
What to expect when you come back
In order to keep
you and our employees’ safe, our building doormen and concierge will be wearing
masks and gloves and will be keeping doors propped open. We have also
enabled access to the stairwells. There will be disinfecting stations with
antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer in the lobby and other common areas.
- Due to state regulations, we are required to reduce the number of
clients and staff inside the salon. We can only provide services to one
client at a time with no over booking.
We will be increasing our prices to allow our company
to grow while still offering the same level of great service. As mentioned above Due to state regulations, we
are required to reduce the number of clients allowing your service
provider to spending more time with you.
- Our seating area will be closed. We ask that you call the salon
upon arrival. When your stylist is ready for you, our receptionist will
meet you downstairs to provide you with your sterilized changing gown.
- When entering the salon, your temperature will be checked to
- Upon arrival you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire.
- Everyone needs to use hand sanitizer before and after the
- Masks are mandatory for everyone in the salon. Please bring your
- Please leave all handbags home and limit what you bring to just a
form of payment and your phone.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment as arriving late may
result in needing to reschedule your appointment.
- Only clients with appointments will be allowed inside the salon so
we ask that you do not bring any guests, children or pets with you to the
- Our working stations will be properly sanitized after each client,
including the shampoo stations and any products used.
- If you are feeling sick or have a fever we ask that you please
reschedule your appointment.
If you have additional concerns or suggestions, please do
not hesitate to reach out to us at: (212) 421-9800.
Thank you so much,
The Oscar Blandi Salon Team